First and foremost, it is important that you, the seller, be open and committed to a long transition period, but it’s also task-oriented and execution stuff.
Then, here is a list of the most important criteria that we have counted so far:
- The coffeehouse must be an independent business, not a franchise.
- The owner must be a USA citizen or a green card holder.
- If the business is owned by more than one owner, all owners need to agree to the selling. Majority agreement won’t be considered.
- The business must be incorporated and is a legal USA entity.
- The physical coffeehouse has to be located in one of these cities.
- It has to be located in a walking-distance from an Islamic attraction or in an Arab neighborhood or near halal market or food trucks is a plus.
That’s said, the submission form details the technical requirements we look for, such as the financial statements, the basic information about the business owner... etc. Please note that incomplete forms will not be considered.
Lastly, while this offer is only valid in the USA in the meantime. If you’re from another country, we would love to know where, it’s only a matter of time before we be at your home country! Kindly add your email to our email list by filling in the form in the footer.